Issues with feed

emt_531

So I am currently running a Uniden 436HP for the feed. I don't like this thing as it's not user friendly. I am used to the banks. With that being said, when I move the audio cable to either of my Whistlers, the 1065 or 1040, the feed sounds terrible. Very low audio, etc. I do have the ARC software. I've changed the audio cable, adjusted the volume on both the scanner and ARC to try and rectify the issues. Tried a ground loop isolator as well. However, it still sounds terrible. Also in Radio Feed, I've tried to adjust the audio control as well. Any suggestions are appreciated.

rcool101

Feed Provider
So I am currently running a Uniden 436HP for the feed. I don't like this thing as it's not user friendly. I am used to the banks. With that being said, when I move the audio cable to either of my Whistlers, the 1065 or 1040, the feed sounds terrible. Very low audio, etc. I do have the ARC software. I've changed the audio cable, adjusted the volume on both the scanner and ARC to try and rectify the issues. Tried a ground loop isolator as well. However, it still sounds terrible. Also in Radio Feed, I've tried to adjust the audio control as well. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I use a 436 also and use Radio Feed. My volume is set to 5 on the 436 and I think 8 on the Radio Feed. Also use a ground loop isolator. I am used to banks too. I programmed my 436, 536,100 and 200 like banks. Each Favorite List has one system and I give it a Quick Key. No Dept or site QKs. Just the Favorite List. Just hit a number and E. I put Conventional channels in 2 different FLs