It appears like Milwaukee Police are now using OpenSky only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

Yeah, but the system doesn't have to be running in digital mode. I wonder who told Milwaukee they must have their system running in digital mode

N

N_Jay

The bad information far outweighs the good information in this industry.
Usually it seems people over-simplify things, and then misinterpretations get made, and further confused as the message is sent forward.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
GE, Ericcsson, Harris, whatever name they're going under...keep selling these systems by touching on the paranoia of police managers. "You're being listened to, so you must buy OpenSky." Meantime, you can use encryption to solve the problem.
Says a lot when the company has gone through how many changes over the years, yet Motorola is still Motorola...

mkescan

Nice job deleting my Update thread.I started that thread because this one was ruined by a few people.
My other thread was being followed by Milwaukee media.
I will not be posting anything on Radio Reference
Also my feed is coming down right now.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Nice job deleting my Update thread.I started that thread because this one was ruined by a few people.
My other thread was being followed by Milwaukee media.
I will not be posting anything on Radio Reference
Also my feed is coming down right now.
Wow, you're grumpy aren't you? There were three threads on this topic and no one was aware you decided to recreate it since this one got pissed on thanks to two people. Hopefully I've fixed the problem and you can bring your ball back so the rest can play.

I've reopened the less cluttered one here: http://forums.radioreference.com/wi...illion-radio-system-may-never-work-right.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.