it going to be a bad night in sac 5-3-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssd

to day 1 187 in South sac county side at a church. and now a guy shoots him sefl in the gut. will have to see waht elss go on to night?

RolnCode3

ssd said:
to day 1 187 in South sac county side at a church. and now a guy shoots him sefl in the gut. will have to see waht elss go on to night?
If you're talking the about the guy who shot himself @ Folsom/Bradshaw, that was a total BS call.

I was on it, and helped clear the house. That guy was lying to officers the whole time...he may very well have been shot by someone else.

ssd

well ssd will find out how it happned that cool to here you on the radio do you have the same call all the time? or a new one ever day like ssd?

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
Today will also be busy with all the Cinco De Mayo events. The Discovery Park concert is packed and Miller Park is also very busy.

Sac916

ssd said:
........ do you have the same call all the time? or a new one ever day like ssd?

SSD doesn't have new callsigns each day. The only time an officer's callsign changes is if they are part of a two man unit or working a different non-patrol assignment.

Sometimes newly finalized trainees get moved around a lot to cover staffing levels, this will cause them to have different callsigns, but the callsign reflects a specific shift with specific days off.

For example, 20G1 callsign.
Fri/Sat/Sun off on graveyard shift in district 2.

RolnCode3

scannerboy02 said:
Today will also be busy with all the Cinco De Mayo events. The Discovery Park concert is packed and Miller Park is also very busy.
One of my buddies called and said the only things that happened (as of about 1430 or so), was a small fight and a guy casing cars that got scooped up for warrants.

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
It was a little slower than I had expected today. I think everyone took a good pro-active approach to prevent any issues this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.