• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

    Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

    If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

    To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

    The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

    For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

    This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Italy PCN-60 With No Install Directions Help Please


Oct 13, 2019
Could someone please explain how to wire/install this board? I tried but no luck and don't want to damage it or my radio. I'd be Grateful for your help.

P.S. I hope I posted this in the right area if not I'm sorry.


May 7, 2005
Since there isn't a "how do I install my illegal CB amplifier" forum, I suppose this area is as good as any.


Premium Subscriber
Oct 10, 2010
Check you tube for Snake Radio Customs. Get his contact info. Reach out to him and see if he will assist.
If he won't, your best bet is to just buy an external amp and have that as your set up. Is it legal? No, but so is doing 70 mph on a highway with a speed limit of 55....

Search NewEgg.com for RM Italy KL 203

Hope this helps a bit...


Jan 1, 2016
Best solution: Leave the cover on your radio and get an Italy KL 203P. Connect it on the coax between the radio and the antenna. Test the SWR, measure the wattage if you're curious, and done! Not bad for 70 bucks or so.