DSDPlus It's Been A Good First Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

Thanks to everyone that helped me I now understand how to set-up DSD+ and FMP24 for P25, and DMR Con+ trunking on my own with little hassle. I may have further questions but as of right now I want to thank you all. It was very kind of you to lend an ear and your input. I did Tinker AFB rather well I think. Here is a screenshot. No Audio because I removed Pwave command from both batch files. Very customizable

Attachments

• got-it.jpg
    got-it.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 54

slicerwizard

Very nice. BTW, you can drag the lower right corner areas of the event windows to change their height and width; you might want to make them shorter, but wider so the text isn't clipped and the windows don't overlap/block each other so much. You can also right click in those corners to adjust the text size.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Is there a primer anywhere to get started from?

The RR Forums :) Otherwise, no primer other than reading Notes.txt, Changes.txt, DSDPlus.txt, Trunking.txt as well as looking at the default .BAT files and FMPA/FMP/FMP2 CFG files. Oh yeah, and the -h switch available on FMP* and DSDPlus as well as the ? available in the main GUI of FMP* and DSDPlus.

I'm not being a wiseass. But I don't know of any other primer. Just do the light reading suggested above (sans the forums) and then ask questions in a new thread if ya get stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.