Its my first time okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Its my first time with ARC396 okay!

Hey Guys,
Its my first time getting into the 396 way of programing and sort of getting used to it.
I imported some trunk systems and assigned them with System Qkeys and group Qkeys etc.
But how do I import the simple conventional freqs. When I go through and pick my state then the county, all that comes up in the system is all the trunking info and can not see any conventional Frequencies.
Here's what I'm trying to get:http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&ctid=4321
I'm trying for the freq's under all the Trunked Radio Systems in Simcoe County.
Thanks guys

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
tonsoffun said:
Sorry, its the ARC396 program.
Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm thinking that conventional import is available only in the latest, beta, version. Someone else could probably confirm that for you.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi guys,
So I need 2 different versions of the programs?! Do I have to register with the beta as well?
Thanks

RenMan51

tonsoffun said:
When I go through and pick my state then the county, all that comes up in the system is all the trunking info and can not see any conventional Frequencies.

Keep scrolling down the page. The blue bars that cross the entire page are topic dividers. The first one you run into (below the one marked "All Trunked Radio Systems in Simcoe County" is for "Public Safety". Those are all conventional freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.