It's on its way!!! and have a question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

txscan

I just ordered a Psr800 for 400.00 SHIPPED PRIORTY MAIL!! I currently have a Pro-106 which is GRE, is there a way to import my win500 filee from that radio to the psr800?

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
I don't think you can do it from radio to radio, but you can copy and paste from software program to software program. (Like ARC to EZScan)

Where did you get it? I'm thinking about getting another one.

txscan

Call Nick at 1-888-434-1045, he can do a credit card over the phone or a paypal invoice. Let me know if u have any luck.

troymail

Silent Key
I don't think there is a way (or need?) to transfer -- unless you have alot of special custom programming. You'll likely need to perform your data import from the PSR800 libraries, etc. and tuned them/break them into scanlists that you want.

You probably find some new features/things you can do in the PSR800 but you may also finds your cannot do (like arrange objects - they arranges themselves by TGID).

The good news is you'll soon have more fun learning and playing!

txscan

Are you able to setup all my scan lists and save them on my computer before my radio arrives, Im trying to and it is not letting me.

troymail

Silent Key
Are you able to setup all my scan lists and save them on my computer before my radio arrives, Im trying to and it is not letting me.

Yup - you can do more with EZ Scan than you can with the radio itself - and generally much faster because you can change attributes on a range of objects all at once - for example backlight, LEDs, alarms, recordong, etc. -- and you don't need the radio to do it.

Import systems and set everything up within EZ Scan and then when you get your radio, upload the config to the radio.....

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber

I'm guessing you mean you can't find a way to "save"

It does it automatically.

txscan

i am lost, no clue what to do, i import them from the database but i cant get it into the scan lists, i dont know where they were put when downloaded from the database

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Check under unassigned objects. It's under the scanlist tab, then click where it says scanlist001 then click the up arrow.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
If not there click on the "Conventional" or "Trunking" tab. If you don't see those tabs, click the "Advanced" menu option at the top of the screen, and it will make them appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.