It's really a shame LMPD (louisville PD)is not monitered here

Status
Not open for further replies.

junk250

Louisville PD scanner is always dead, 99% of the time the official LMPD feed is dead, and even here the feed is dead... always.

Why does a major city like Louisville Ky. have NO coverage here at radio reference ?

I mean really, a Major city and no radio-reference ?

LMPD radio is dead 99% of the time ?

Last edited:

OCO

Golden opportunity for you to step up and provide a feed... "all" it takes is a scanner, a computer, some software, a good Internet connection and the time it takes to set it up and administer it. The feeds are all voluntary I'm sure those people that are providing feeds in the area would be willing to let you have a go at it..

DougWare

Feed Provider
I really hate it when people write posts as though they were speaking.

As a feed provider myself, please remember that we serve up these feeds out of our pocket with no compensation, other than a RR.com membership. We have to put time into it, tie up a scanner (and in my case a computer) and out other maintenance into it.

It p1sses me off to hear people complain about a free service they receive that's provided by an provider's good will and served up out of their own pocket.

What a shame indeed!

Doug

KD0LDK

I really hate it when people write posts as though they were speaking.

As a feed provider myself, please remember that we serve up these feeds out of our pocket with no compensation, other than a RR.com membership. We have to put time into it, tie up a scanner (and in my case a computer) and out other maintenance into it.

It p1sses me off to hear people complain about a free service they receive that's provided by an provider's good will and served up out of their own pocket.

What a shame indeed!

Doug

I second that myself.

If you want a feed? Provide one. If you can't, chances are those are the same reasons somebody else in the area isn't providing one.

jerk

Don't forget...
LMPD has a new radio system, and the majority of it is encrypted... so there is/was not much to hear when I was in the area.

msradell

Don't forget...
LMPD has a new radio system, and the majority of it is encrypted... so there is/was not much to hear when I was in the area.
Not really, the new system is P25 and a majority of the talkgroups are not encrypted. Only tactical channels and some special unit channels are encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.