ITTF/IDOT/SOSPD/IDNR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
The STATE of IL Websites for each of those are online. Should have maps. SOSPD I don't know. But I've seen maps of the IDNR and IDOT for sure just searching on google

ltginrage

So Conservation PD regions follow this also? I always thought it was just the parks zones
88859 Then I'm guessing this is a IDOT Map then

DJ11DLN

I know a guy who works for IlDOT, I e-mailed him that bottom map with a query. He does HVAC work in his spare time so it might be awhile before he gets back to me but when (if) he does I'll post back and confirm if the bottom one is IlDOT or not. Can't help with the others, sorry.

ltginrage

I know a guy who works for IlDOT, I e-mailed him that bottom map with a query. He does HVAC work in his spare time so it might be awhile before he gets back to me but when (if) he does I'll post back and confirm if the bottom one is IlDOT or not. Can't help with the others, sorry.
Right now I'm pretty sure that that is the correct IDOT map. Becasuse that map is same as the counties outlined under each IDOT district in illinois.

flborror

Premium Subscriber
Does any have a map of the zones for ITTF, IDOT, SOSPD, or IDNRCP?
A little off subject but does Spingfield IDOT have dispatch capabilities to admin units? I remember years ago someone in Springfield calling VI 61 on lowband when he was in Sothwest illinois

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
A little off subject but does Spingfield IDOT have dispatch capabilities to admin units? I remember years ago someone in Springfield calling VI 61 on lowband when he was in Sothwest illinois
IDOT comms appear to be entirely on STARCOM21 these days. Their communications center in Springfield IDs as "Station 1". In addition to district-level talkgroups, they also have statewide talkgroups. According to some old notes, "VI" units are (or would have been) Vehicle Investigation (Inspection?) Station inspectors.

flborror

Premium Subscriber
IDOT comms appear to be entirely on STARCOM21 these days. Their communications center in Springfield IDs as "Station 1". In addition to district-level talkgroups, they also have statewide talkgroups. According to some old notes, "VI" units are (or would have been) Vehicle Investigation (Inspection?) Station inspectors.
Yes they were the inspectors and I do remember the dispatch saying station 1 I assume the groups would listed in radio reference but all I see is the districttalkgroup

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Yes they were the inspectors and I do remember the dispatch saying station 1 I assume the groups would listed in radio reference but all I see is the districttalkgroup
IDOT Statewide/Zonewide talkgroups are shown just before the IDOT District 1 talkgroups.

officerdave

Retired LEO
I listen to the IDOT minutemen simulcasted on P25 UHF. Listening to help trucks downtown , the Kennedy , Dan Ryan etc., off a portable from Lisle is great.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Did some digging today and managed to find a possible map for ITTF and ILSOS. View the map here. Not sure how accurate the maps because I dont think there are 4 zones in SOSPD

ITTF more or less operates under IEMA and uses the same district boundaries as IEMA. The map on the link is correct except I'm pretty sure Boone should be in 3 instead of 2.

It hasn't been updated since 2011 but the old CARMA profile is a good source of information too. Some of it is outdated, yes, but a lot of it still applies.

ltginrage

Thanks all for the help. I'm not complety sure the SOS map is currect because I dont belive that there is a 4th distrct in the db and its just 1-3 district. I'm attempting to move all the ITTF, IDOT, and ISP to their assigned counties when programming the 325p2 which is why I was looking for the regions/district maps so I dont have a big statewide system

Status
Not open for further replies.