Izard County SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRadioGuru

Is Izard County SO full time AWIN for dispatch? Got family up there trying to help program a scanner and need to know what I should buy them and program scanner wise.

Last edited:

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Here is what is listed in the db for Izard County (I'm sure you've seen it)
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=140

There is one TG listed for Izard County, 15401, on AWIN. I would imagine that they just use it some since there is only one TG. Usually if a dept uses AWIN full time they'll have some other TGs...it's possible they haven't been reported yet so if you're in the area, plug in the CCs for the local tower site and be in ID search mode (or wildcard on Whistler scanners) and see what you catch.

To answer the other question from Steven, I'm not sure what you mean by AWIN frequencies...you'll need the AWIN P25 system programmed in with that site included and then monitor the talkgroups you want to hear, such as Izard SO which is 15401. Sites, etc., are listed in the database AWIN listing on here.

wbswetnam

Izard County SO used to be 154.740 NFM analog, I don't know if they still use the frequency anymore or not. I moved away from that area several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.