Jackson Co EMA License

Status
Not open for further replies.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.3; en-us; Droid Build/FRK76) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Looking at the license for the Jackson Co. EMA. It shows 156.1725 for repeater out and 153.8525 in. But the rr database shows the opposite. Any comments or first hand knowledge of the difference?

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
It may have been a mistake, but I didn't see a past submission with that information on there, this leads me to believe that a DB Admin added it based off of firsthand information.

We don't base our Database off of the FCC's Universal Licensing System, but if anybody finds that this information is incorrect, please feel free ro submit the changes to the database admin team.

timkilbride

Database Admin
I worked that submission. I went back and looked it, unless the submitter submitted it wrong, I entered what he submitted correctly. There are other public safety repeaters in Iowa with the frequencies backwards to the license. Dallas County comes to mind. I have personally confirmed the Dallas County one. It is indeed backwards, but the repeater output is on the licenses input frequency.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.