Jackson County TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5TLF

SO....it seems someone may have jumped off the northbound side of the Hwy 63 bridge last night. I've been going through feed archives this evening to figure that much out and only just figured that out after doing so. For those interested start listening to the 2221 recording at about 5-6 minutes in. It all starts with a MPPD unit with a signal 6 on the bridge (assisting motorist) and goes on through much of the night and day today.

Last night I heard patrol units talking to their dispatcher about getting Flotilla, DMR and Coast Guard units enroute to that location. This morning I heard chatter about closing the railroad bridge down, and about not allowing traffic in or out of the area north of the railroad bridge. Later in the day I heard traffic about a barge arriving and notifying the bridge tender of this and that the bridge tender wasn't even on the bridge any more. All day I'm wondering what the heck is going on. While listening this morning it was said that the operation was going to switch over to A TAC A then someone explaining how to switch HT's over to this channel. "A TAC A is C1, A TAC B is C2, C = C3, D = C4." Ok, cool :)

So I change to ID Search mode for the day, nail 3 of the 4 for sure. (i took the liberty of adding "D" since the others are all in sequential order) and in the process nailed quite a few other new ID's :)

New ID's
4 new analog Tac's
24720 Falls in sequence with JCSO's digital groups between CID and Process server channels.
10768 and 10800 School/School bus related
1232 Unknown in sequence with county DPW
6000 Moss Point Public Works/Utilities related.
I added all of the above to the DB.

27216 Somebody going 10-8 and a 10-4 in response. No idea
27248 No idea

So I need some help zeroing in on these from anyone who gets a chance to do so.

KE5TLF

New analog talk group was just now active. Too brief to get a fix on usage. Possibly another analog Tac channel or they skipped TGID for A TAC D?

9776 - Unknown usage.

I've pretty well confirmed the following from the previous list
6000 Moss Point utilities
10768 is East Central school buses/schools
10800 is Vancleave school buses/schools

Any other help out there?:confused:

KE5TLF

27216 Something to do with Singing River Hospital. Possibly 27248 is too? Security maybe?

Heard talk about helo ETA in 10 mins. Couple of minutes later Lifeflight 2 contacted Trent Lott headed for Singing River. Couple of minutes later a Helo flys directly over my QTH. :)

KE5TLF

New ID 25680

OSPD is the agency, being used for a vice type of operation at the moment.

Last edited:

KE5TLF

Code Adam at Singing River Hospital (TGID: 27216). Apparently a man has taken a child(baby) from the nursery, injured a security guard (someone is on the way to take care of our downed officer) and is holding the child hostage.

Child has been recovered, ahole in custody (PPD)

ARGGG, it was only a drill....heard PPD talking about it on PC just now. ah well.....

Last edited:

KE5TLF

New TGID: 27280
"Code Gray(Violent Person), ER, South Nurses' Desk."
PBX? operator calling for an officer. ("PBX?, 37, repeat your last")
Not certain which Hospital yet.

Last edited:

KE5TLF

9808 - A TAC E - Being used for security ops involving JCSO and PPD officers in and around the MSRC propery/BP base in Pascagoula.

I believe I've made a slight error on the analog tac channel naming in the DB and will be updating it accordingly in a moment.

Still quite a few unidentified TGID's up there...........

KE5TLF

1232 - Something to do with Trent Lott International operations/security.

NEW! 27376 - No idea, only a few key ups with no traffic copied so far.

KE5TLF

Nice. :) possibly a PPD channel?
Just looked at my recordings and I missed that one, but I did get key ups with no traffic from July 18 on:
25136 (23:52)
25872 (19:29)

Seems this thing has almost as many unidentified TGID's as MSWIN. hehe

FYI the system has been having some issues of late. Team One's R2 channel has been quite active on a couple of occasions. Friday night for about 3 hours and again today for about 3-4 hours.

nexus

I was thinking pascagoula too. the unit number who went 10-7 would certainly match. I'm noticing that team one has added several more talkgroups in the last couple of years now. Vancleave is always having issues of some kind it seems. People like to shoot the hard line with guns.

nexus

id: 26256 - hrd male say 21 10-8 and a female respond 10-4 21. at 00:51 hrs.
id: 25360 - someone running 10-28 male subject responded to his request. at 00:58 hrs.
id: 53600 - someone keyed up, no audio. 01:04 hrs.

Last edited:

nexus

I'm starting to wonder about the stability of this system. Seems to me some of these unid tkgps might be cross talk. For instance on tkid 16704 I am almost certain I heard gpd dispatch. I know his voice instinctively and just out of the blue on 16704 his voice popped up while reading back a 10-28 and then it was gone as soon as he unkeyed.

I'm seeing a couple of other transmissions like that too, that appear to be one-sided or just out of the blue with no indication of continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.