Jackson County Unit I.D. Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirScanalot

Premium Subscriber
Hello to all on this forum. I am going to be moving to Jackson Co. in a few months and I wondered if anybody out here has or knows of a link to help identify the units on Jackson Co. Central dispatch (i.e. 1348, 518, etc)??? I tried doing a search here and on the web in general and I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks,

Chris

marcp90

Premium Subscriber
5XX are the County Sheriff, 13XX are the State Police from the Jackson Post. Other departments are identify themselfs as the department and then a number ( i.e. Blackman 7, Spring Arbor 1, etc)

fnnm1062

longtime member
Marcp90, if you dont mind, you should submit that info to the jackson county wiki page on here to help others in future.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Hello to all on this forum. I am going to be moving to Jackson Co. in a few months and I wondered if anybody out here has or knows of a link to help identify the units on Jackson Co. Central dispatch (i.e. 1348, 518, etc)??? I tried doing a search here and on the web in general and I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello Chris
I have lived in Jackson County my whole life (38yrs.) I know oh boy, but if you need any help with your scanner feel free to drop me an email, I would be more than happy to help out...Take Care......

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
N8DRC - just add the list to the WIki. Makes it easier to track in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.