Jackson Police and Fire feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray-D-O

Just curious about what's been up in Jackson, TN? That feed has been very popular lately. Are the "Bloods" and the "Crypts" opening branch offices?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
LOL.. Just to set it right.. Thats the Crips... And the Midwest and "Dirty South" brethren of that "Folks Nation" Family of gang is called the Gangsta Disciples, and Black Gangsta Disciples... The Bloods Midwest and "Dirty South" "3rd World" Family is the Vicelords, and Insane Vicelords. And among both those gangs are hundreds of subsets in various hoods in each and every town.

Then add in La Raza, the Latin Kings and the 4 other big time Mexican/Latino gangs, a couple of Jamaican "Blood Gangs" that make the FL/TN/IL/LA circuits,.. The imitating wanna be gangs... Its never dull in the metro areas...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray-D-O

Too much info on something that I have no respect for anyway. Unfortunately more than hobbyists and law abiding citizens listen to feeds......73

Tim

Feed Provider
Greetings...

Now the feed is #1 feed again (580 listeners) overtaking the mighty Chicago police feed. What exactly going on Down there?

Tim

Ray-D-O

That's what I have been wondering. The Arkansas feeds have jumping lately also.

ka4bni

Feed Provider
Jackson TN PD and FD

I provide the feed and I'm not really sure what's going on either. My feed was only averaging about 100 connections at night and on the weekends until the last week or so when it skyrocketed.

For the last year Jackson has ranked near the top in per capita murders in the US. Some weeks we averaged 1 shooting per night for several nights which is pretty high for a city of about 60,000. Most believe it's gangs that have moved from Memphis into Jackson.
I had sent an email to the Radioreference Admin to make sure my feed hadn't been hacked somehow. All of the feeds I provide have had a significant increase in listeners and I'm not sure why. Oh well, works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.