Jacksonville and rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavro35

Ron,
Greetings from a former resident of Saint simons island Georiga.Have you heard any control channels at all? As you likely know, JSO cannot be monitored.

Keep us posted on your findings!

pawsrock

I have a PSR-500 that has the frequencies from before the latest update and it seems to work fine. So that is why I am questioning the frequencies in the database now. Maybe Jacksonville is going to be going to it soon and they just are getting people ready.

Yes I know that JSO you can not listen to and now you can not hear the rescue give MED reports. That is stated in the database for Jax.
Ron Fone
www.flamesandfur.com

Stavro35

Jso

Why can't JSO be monitored? Unless they're encrypted, or the database is wrong, the systems in that area are Smartnet or SmartZone and should be very monitorable.

Of course, the SLERS system isn't monitorable.

Elroy

You answered your own question. Because they're encrypted. They have been since they made the switch to a trunked system. When I lived in Saint simons island Georgia,I could hear them when they were on UHF frequencies,once in awhile.

pawsrock

Goof Up

I went back and look at my frequencies and boy did I goof up!! No wonder I was not hearing any thing. Some how I entered the same frequencies like seven times are more. So it is not the database, it was me. Every thing is now fine. I will learn now to check before I post.

Yes JSO, you can not listen to them our any other L/O in the county.
Thanks
Ron Fone
www.flamesandfur.com

Stavro35

Would those of you that have a PSR 500 and or Pro96 be willing to share those files with me?
If so contact me directly. I'll give you my e mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.