Jacksonville AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

adroptiny

Having difficulty programming my 2096 using ARC96 to hear Public Service freqs from Jacksonville AR. I have been successful in programming several central arkansas frequencies using ARC96 and RR interface. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

aspclay

Having difficulty programming my 2096 using ARC96 to hear Public Service freqs from Jacksonville AR. I have been successful in programming several central arkansas frequencies using ARC96 and RR interface. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Are you in the Jacksonville area?
I'm in Little Rock and have not ever been able to pick them up here.
They will be on AWIN soon.

weather4ar

Those are the original frequencies from the trunk which have not changed. They have transferred the frequencies to AWIN, and the frequencies were active as of 5am this morning. I heard traffic on there as I drove home from work in Little Rock. Try resetting your scanner and reprogram the freqs in manually. If they work with manual entry, check your program settings.

They are on AWIN now.

Jacksonville Site Details (Arkansas Wireless Information Network (AWIN))

Have you tried the new AWIN tower frequencies linked above?

Last edited:

wbswetnam

Strange - I'm hearing it here in Independence County now, too. It must be that one of their vehicles is passing through the area; maybe to pick up a wanted prisoner?

Status
Not open for further replies.