Jacob javittz center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus-7

I just saw a video on YouTube about the javits medical center and I saw military personal in the lobby area with radios on their hips. I was wondering if anyone happened to catch any comms and frequencies they may be using.

rufus-7

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I programmed the trunk system that the javits center is supposedly using but I don’t even get a signal on any of the frequencies. I live really close to the center, I could even see it from my window. Is it possible they’re using a DMR system?

Last edited:

weathermedic

Premium Subscriber
The Javits Center itself uses a Mototrbo 900mhz system. Very difficult to hear even if you are a block away from the center, as most if not all the repeaters and extenders are inside the steel/concrete/glass structure. I am not sure what the military is using for comms in there now.

ten13

Premium Subscriber
Plus....there's nothing going on down there.

Neither is there anything going on at the USNS Comfort.

NY hospital admissions for the virus are way down, hospital discharges for virus cases are way up, and some "field hospitals" (other than the above two) have been shut down already. The death numbers are, to be polite, highly questionable, in that someone with, say, terminal cancer is admitted with difficulty breathing, and dies, the case is coded as a "Covid 19" related death.

No use wasting your time trying to listen to anything along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.