James City County / York County / Williamsburg / Poquoson

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Do you know of any special tables for this? With my PSR 500, I am not hearing anything. I will occasionally get a stop, but no audio.

SCPD

QRT
what do you listen in York Co.? I have a best friend who knows a sheriif that works for York Co Sheriifs Office, according to him and the wiki they are encrypted. Do you often hear encryption?

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Do you know of any special tables for this? With my PSR 500, I am not hearing anything. I will occasionally get a stop, but no audio.
Check reband Lynn, lower each CC/ACC by 15MHz but keep P25 Auto as type.

richrowl

Trunking Tables

Check reband Lynn, lower each CC/ACC by 15MHz but keep P25 Auto as type.

I had a similar problem with another TRS, stopping on the TGs but no audio. I had to change the trunking tables from default to custom. You may want to try each of these to see if it corrects the problem CUSTOM DEFAULT SPLINTER

RJY

Premium Subscriber
I just downloaded the system from RR and programmed on my 996T and can't hear a thing whereas I was before. Any ideas?

Not necessarily a radio guru here so take it easy on me :). I've got a 396XT but haven't even tried to work with it yet.

RJY

Premium Subscriber
BUMP

Any ideas guys? Any help would be appreciated.

vanatta

Premium Subscriber
vanatta
For Gloucester county Va., I am trying to program the fire tac talkgroups Tac 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and I can not find the DEC numbers format to do this..... Only DEC listed is 1322 which is fire dispatch main.. Frustrated -- Where do I go ?

dtscho

Database Admin
That's because the only talkgroup in RR is the dispatch talkgroup. We don't have the talkgroups for Tac 1-5.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.