January Meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirkZ

Premium Subscriber
Sounds better for January weekend; most will be back in town. :wink: Dirk

chat2

January 21st or 28th could work depending on the time. I'll have work in the evening so could meet upto 4pm.

AG7RF

I like that.
I spend most of my time at a auto repair shop in Orangevale where I rent some space we could have the meeting here (near Grenback and Madison). Comcast internet, 110volt power, etc.

Happy & safe New Year
Rick

Last edited:

KD6HRI

I like that.
I spend most of my time at a auto repair shop in Orangevale where I rent some space we could have the meeting here (near Grenback and Madison). Comcast internet, 110volt power, etc.

Happy & safe New Year
Rick

This sounds great. Let's see what others say, but works well for me!

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento Jan 2011 meetup

I like that.
Sounds great to me too.

As far as dates, the two suggested are good as well.

Sac916

I can only do 21st, not 28th. But I'll only be there just to socialize and answer questions about SRRCS

magjeff98

Premium Subscriber
Jan meeting

Can anyone attend the meeting? I'm having a problem with my Pro-164 and the re-banding and would love to pick some brains about what I'm doing wrong.

If it is OK to attend, where is it being held on the 21st and at what time. I'm guessing it is the address listed in the last post but I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Jeff

AG7RF

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.2; en-us; VTAB1008 Build/GRH78C) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

It seems like everyone is OK with meeting at my shop 6236 Main Ave, Orangevale, just north of Greenback Lane.

I addressed the rest of your post (the best I could) in the other thread.

AG7RF

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.2; en-us; VTAB1008 Build/GRH78C) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Wow this may be more than I expected, or less than I think seeing in the threads.
I'd like to get an idea of how many to expect, and the more the marrier.
How many chairs, do we need table(s), snacks, sodas, coffee. Never been to scanner meeting so no idea of what to expect. It looks like the previous were at
Round Table where they have refreshments.

I see a few will be there if you could do a quick reply so I get a idea of how many people I would appreciate it. It being Saturday parking should be no problem.

sacscan

I will be there with kgowen44. I will bring my laptop with rebanding firmware updates for Uniden scanners. Kgowen44's laptop will have Uniden and some Radio Shack firmware updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.