Jasper County/ Carthage MO Public Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

steener

Premium Subscriber
Most of the traffic, at this time, is in the clear. The "Events" talkgroups are encrypted, and there is part-time encryption on what seems to be the SWAT talkgroup (172).
Carthage Police is on talkgroup 1; Sheriff's dispatch is on talkgroup 64; and County Law dispatch is on talkgroup 65.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin

daddyjohn

When I monitor this system as conventional frequencies, it is only identifying Mercy Hospital as 96. Carthage Police and Fire, Jasco dispatch, and some deputies are identified as a 48 system. When I monitor it as a talkgroup, it identifies the location of tower but not what type of system, 96 or 48. I seem to be getting a lot more traffic monitoring it as conventional although the last update did seem to help a little on the trunking or talkgroup. I have a TRX-1 with all the latest updates.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
When I monitor this system as conventional frequencies, it is only identifying Mercy Hospital as 96. Carthage Police and Fire, Jasco dispatch, and some deputies are identified as a 48 system. When I monitor it as a talkgroup, it identifies the location of tower but not what type of system, 96 or 48. I seem to be getting a lot more traffic monitoring it as conventional although the last update did seem to help a little on the trunking or talkgroup. I have a TRX-1 with all the latest updates.

See here: I am in Joplin and use this link's plaan.

http://forums.radioreference.com/whistler-scanners/344818-how-improve-nxdn-scanning.html

Ir gets much more of the Joplin/Carthage system that way. Messy, but more is heard.

W

daddyjohn

I reread that thread and that is what I have been doing. I downloaded and imported as conventional frequencies from the Digital frequency search website and I do hear a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.