Jasper County Fire Dispatch Tone Out PL Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plainsman170

City FD's

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I would guess that none of those three have their own FD as they are literally spots in the road.

Actually yes each town in Jasper County does have its own fire department and ambulance services which are EMT A or now B services.
I am a former member of the Prairie City Ambulance service

Plainsman170

Would someone please update the frequencies in their scanner that broadcasts over radio reference so I can hear what is going on at home in PC? I would appreciate that.
As to Dave in PC The police unit numbers start out with 291 and go up from there as it used to just be 50-29
The unit number for PC Ambulance is 170
PC Fire is 50-80 and with either 3 or 4 units along with handhelds

And as far as I know the city workers do have a couple of handheld units and City Hall has one to communicate with them as both my mom and uncle worked for the city for years so I do know there is a freq used by the city itself

Plainsman170

PC Units

The only frequency licensed to the City of Prairie City sits dormant and is not used "453.200" with a PL of 107.2 a repeater that works but they don't use it. The only other repeaters in town are 463.225 PL 151.4 on the grain elevator belonging to Heartland Co Op they use it and the other 461.775 is the PCM schools with a DPL of 546 and they use theirs too but that's about it. I have been searching and scanning for 3 months and so far the only thing I found here in PC was 169.175 used as some kind of mobile relay or car extender but soon after I reported this find it was shut down and I have not heard it since.

It sure has been fun looking to see who use's what out of this list of county of Jasper frequencies and what the units numbers are for police and fire and the radio codes they use I have been documenting all this for reference to make scanning here more enjoyable so I know who is calling the dispatcher and vise versa. As a new comer to the state I enjoy being able to just scan again where I came from even the newest most expensive top of the line police scanners are useless it's all encrypted

Dave

Morning Dave
My name is Lynn, I used to be a member of the PC Ambulance for a few years before moving to MN, the unit numbers are as follows

Ambulance 170
Fire 50-80 they have 3 trucks and a attack truck with individual unit numbers
Police 291 and goes up from there for however many officers they have now

The city does use that repeater just not all that often as both my mom and uncle used to work for the city for years so I do know that it still should be in use to communicate with the city workers and City Hall
Now if someone would just update the scanner input that is being broadcast so I can hear the entire county I would be a happy camper

SCPD

QRT
Prairie City radio traffic

I didn't know RR had a Jasper County feed, what radio traffic do you need to updated specifically, I don't think your missing much there is not much going on to talk about on the radio. 291, 292, 293 for all 3 of the police here and 295 is Baxter police. It would be nice to have everybody on the same page around here I wish Jasper County was on RACOM EDACS it would make scanning more enjoyable out here

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.