Jasper State:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The town of Jasper or Jasper County? You need to be more specific.

Seeing that you are from Evansville, I guess we can assume that you are referring to the town of Jasper. That part of the state has switched over to the new IPSC P25 system. You'll have to reprogram your scanner to receive a P25 system instead of a Motorola Type 2 system. The frequencies for the new P25 system and the new talkgroups (they are all different from the old system's talkgroups) is in the database:
Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T (P-25) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

kortdd

Premium Subscriber
I'm referring to the SITE, for Jasper State Police District 34. Yes, I'm aware of the switch, but Jasper is no longer on the same SITE as District 35. To be more clearer, "the frequency site". For instance; Evansville's is located in Henderson, Ky. Thanks!

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Since the P-25 upgrade DIST 34 is no longer on HEND or DIST 35 POST Site.

You have to hear sites farther east, I have been told Dist 34 is on Boonville but I cant confirm.
Hope this helps

Jeff

Hello! Anyone know which Site ISP Jasper is on now? Thanks!

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
odd they have to be on Dubois and you for sure re programmed the freq as now being P25 and also the NEW TG id's as they are all dif now?

Well I know a user of the system heard Jasper off Boonville once as he was on the phone with me as he tested.
What scanner is it ?
Might be a setting in free scan if you use that.

I've tried Booneville, and Dubois County, and I still can't pick them up. Thanks Trido!

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
No way from Evansville with those two scanners on rubber duck ant.

We stopped hearing Jasper last week of Aug when State did the P25 upgrade.They are back disp Jasper dist 34 on their OWN TG now.
You are I bet like me and hear two sites only or mostly Hend and EVV post site. If true DIST 34 DISP is no longer affiliated with those sites.

jeff[
QUOTE=kortdd;2671623]I'm using the Uniden BCD325P2. Also I have the BCD436HP, and still no luck.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.