Jax, Orange Park, Middleburg area, channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Jax, Orange Park, Middleburg area channels

If you have a scanner that includes CB in it's service search section, you could ascertain any active frequencies that way, it's better then turning that channel control knob endlessly the way I had to do, many moons ago. If you don't get any replies here in a reasonable length of time, PM a moderator & request that your thread be transferred to the CB radio forum. How is your other thing coming along?

FLRAILMAN

FLRAILMAN

Banned
Jax, Orange Park, Middleburg channels

Tom, If you are interested in using your CB radio to help your community, check this out:

Florida Council of REACT Teams

Ready.gov - Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.

This is an excellent Wiki article about CB radio & it's origins:

Citizens' band radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radio Emergency Associated Communication Teams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a neighborhood watch group somewhere in J-Town that uses channel 4, check it out & ask for Ironman, he runs the outfit. Also monitor channel 19 for truckers on I-95 giving radio checks & smokey reports & channel 9 used to be heavily monitored by various PDs for emergency help request from motorist years ago, however I have no idea if any PDs actually even monitor it anymore. Have fun.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Banned
Jax, Orange Park, Midleburg channels

After "coax" in your previous post, it says tom, I thought that was your name, but I guess that was your abbreviation for tomorrow, if that is the case, I apologize Jim. LOL

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.