jc-ic digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

treespade

Premium Subscriber
does anybody in the north liberty area receive the jc-ic digital real good ? i have a bc796d scanner and during the day i get them pretty good but in the evening and night not so good. i live about 2 miles from the oakdale tower.and have a outside antenna pointing at the tower. am i missing something? thanks jim

timkilbride

Database Admin
does anybody in the north liberty area receive the jc-ic digital real good ? i have a bc796d scanner and during the day i get them pretty good but in the evening and night not so good. i live about 2 miles from the oakdale tower.and have a outside antenna pointing at the tower. am i missing something? thanks jim

If the scanner has an attenuator, try turning that on and see what happens. Sometimes it helps me, sometimes it doesn't.

Tim

IowaGuy1603

I would experiment by trying the Solon Tower and the Swisher/Sheyville tower.

I was in town last night and had no problem hearing them mobile on my PSR 800

Status
Not open for further replies.