Jeffco and DougCo Rebanded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithAP

Just returned from vacation in AZ, turned on the scanner, and getting no traffic on my programmed JeffCo, DougCo, CSP settings on my Pro96. Have these rebanded? If so, do we have a cheat sheet on this site for making the necessary changes to the scanner?

KeithAP

Thanks - I looked at the sticky here in the Colorado page and the Radio Shack page. I reprogrammed the control channels only, and I'm getting JeffCo transmissions.

What I'm not clear on from reading is whether control channel changes are all that is needed for the Colorado reband on the Pro96 - or if the reband table programmed into the scanner should be changed in some way also.

Anyone know the answer - or is this better pursued on the Radio Shack page?

KeithAP

Ok, it seems the CC channel change is doing fine. I'll leave this thread here to see if anyone wants to contribute on the table issue.

From what I read in the Radio Shack sticky, there may be a table simplification that can be applied - but maybe "leave well enough alone" would be the best course of action for dealing with other states or non-DTRS activity.

cstockmyer

Toneslider12 said:
abqscan would be the best person to answer this... but I have a 96 and all I changed is the CC and one other frequency from each repeater. After doing that mine works just fine.

Eric, can I ask what other frequency you changed?

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
KeithAP said:
What I'm not clear on from reading is whether control channel changes are all that is needed for the Colorado reband on the Pro96 - or if the reband table programmed into the scanner should be changed in some way also.

Anyone know the answer - or is this better pursued on the Radio Shack page?

For the DTRS, all you need to do is reprogram the CC's, thats it. The tables are for analog MOT system's only.

cstockmyer

Thanks Eric, I will have to try that! So do you set up the blue numbers just like the red? Or do you leave them just as FM?

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Folks we have at least four separate rebanding threads started currently, mod's might want to combine this, especially now that's it's done statewide as of today!

Thanks Jim<

Ya gotta love RR

Thanks to everyone during the rebanding, and all the effort that went into the data and keeping folks informed. Despite being gone from the forum, there was no question the answer would be here when the 96 and 2006 needed a change. Thanks to you all!!!!! Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.