Jeffco Ride-Along---Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryfly

Premium Subscriber
I bet a few of you are wondering why i'm writing an apology. About i think two weeks ago i posted the post regarding the ride-along i hope to be taking July 25th. I mention that the Deputy that i would be riding along with and the Sergeant where going to let me bring a video camera along. Now, that was a complete lie and i put not only a Deputy on the line but also a friend in a very bad position. The Deputy never did approve or even know about the video thing and found out through his superiors who monitor this site and informed him. It was a complete and naive lie on me and the Deputy had nothing to do with it. At the time that i posted the lie about the video camera, i was very excited about the ride-along and saw many youtube videos of other ride alongs and i thought it would be ok to post saying i got approval when i didn't. By far it was a big mistake on my part and a very stupid one and i've learned the very hard way of what one lie can do to the people who are friends to you and you care about. I like to apologize to them.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
It's okay. I forgive you :) J/K. Nice of you to man-up to it. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Since you can't do a ride-along, maybe you can participate in a drive-by. I'm sure the gangstas (do they have them in CO?) won't mind if you bring a camera rofl.

Mike

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
As the saying goes watch what you post on the internet cause it may come back and bite you.

We watch them they watch us.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
It's OK to make mistakes, own up to them and not do them again. Hopefully you'll stay true to your word and not repeat this.
Kudos for owning up in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.