Jeffco Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Suspect ran into the wood from a CSP traffic stop I-70 MM-257 now closing the interstate Eastbound for a K9 search.

O/F DTRS Mac-1, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco U/D: EB Lanes of I-70 now closed at MM-255.5, suspect has numerous warrants and CSP Sgt Garder is taking command and he has placed a flashing green command light on his cruiser. Ops continues on Mac-1.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco U/D: Sky 9 chopper now patched to CSP command on Mac-1/Cleer and assisting in the search.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Jeffco U/D: One in-custody with the help of Sky 9 from the air, and CSP thanking the news station. Releasing 10-33 and will be reopening EB lanes soon.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
JEFFERSON COUNTY - A suspect who fled from a vehicle after a trooper attempted to pull them over for speeding is in custody.

The Colorado State Patrol says a trooper attempted to stop a vehicle on eastbound Interstate 70 at Lookout Mountain shortly before 2:30 p.m. Troopers say the driver pulled over to the left side of the road, rather than the right, almost hit other vehicles and ended up in a coned off zone. Because of traffic, the trooper had to pass the vehicle before pulling over to the side of the road.

The trooper was backing up to the vehicle when the person inside and fled on foot south of I-70.

Eastbound I-70 was closed at Lookout Mountain while authorities looked for the suspect. The road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.

RodStrong

jimmnn said:
CSP Sgt Garder is taking command and he has placed a flashing green command light on his cruiser.

So, does every Corporal and above carry a green Kojak light in the trunk of their car or something????

Status
Not open for further replies.