Jeffco Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

Is Jeffco Sheriff dispatched mainly on the LE dispatch channel or the North and South Mountain channels? Since I have started scanning I have heard North Mountain once, and South mountain never, so they must be on LE, right?? If so what are their unit designators? Thanks in advance!

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Primary channel is LE. Typically North and South mountain will be utilized when there is an emergency situation on LE - sorry I forget the code for "Emergency traffic only".

jfab

captaincraig44 said:
Primary channel is LE. Typically North and South mountain will be utilized when there is an emergency situation on LE - sorry I forget the code for "Emergency traffic only".
From what I remember, for Jeffco its Code 3. Would you happen to know their radio designators?

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
There are specific unit numbers for Lakeside, Mountain View and other smaller municipalities, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I will post them when I remember them/hear them.

jfab

captaincraig44 said:
There are specific unit numbers for Lakeside, Mountain View and other smaller municipalities, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I will post them when I remember them/hear them.
1600 = Edgewater
1700 = Morrison
1800 = Lakeside
1900 = Mountain View

Status
Not open for further replies.