Jefferson Co 911 - New TGID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
TGID 8304 - "PURSUIT"

A week ago there was a fairly long police chase from Wintersville out to Richmond, E springfield, Amsterdam, Bergholz, back on 164 and onto CR55, down into Irondale/Hammondsville, back up SR213, where it eventually stopped at the Knoxviille Carryout after an OSP unit deployed spike strips.

During the chase, OSP was patched into the 911 system and after a while all involved units were directed to go to "PURSUIT" - When they did this, they were all on TGID 8304 (currently not listed in RRDB).

I have seen 8304 active before but was unable to pinpoint what it was for. Given that all of involved units were are JC911 system users were able to just switch to this "channel" after being directed to switch to PURSUIT, and given that all activity was then on TGID 8304, I would have to say that TGID 8304 is "PURSUIT"

So if you're scanning the Jeff Co 911 system in closed mode, you might want to consider adding that TGID.

Mike

rcool101

Feed Provider
You had me going as much as I listen. I couldn't believe I had missed a new TG but that number rang a bell

Status
Not open for further replies.