Jefferson Co. - Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Shooting just happened about 2100. Victim was shot in the groin and leg. Suspect still at large; fled on a black 4-wheeler near Shannondale near Mission Rd.. Unsure of exact location since I didn't hear it dispatched but heard traffic on State Police TG first.

EDIT: Suspect is a white male, has red hair, balding, T-shirt and shorts

Last edited:

dwlyons

You've gotta love our local rednecks!!! Scanner traffic last evening indicated the guy was defending the honor of a young lady who didn't want it defended.

Brian Paul Grinnan, 26, of Harpers Ferry, was charged with malicious wounding and wanton endangerment and was being held Tuesday in Eastern Regional Jail on a $75,000 bond, according to jail records and police.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I bet she didn't like him at all and probably spurned his advances before,I say his jealousy that someone else has her favors got to his head.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I'm all for gun rights and owning a firearm of any type (with maybe an exception of a "zipgun"), but some people are too stupid to be allowed to own one. Well, I guess if he's convicted he won't be allowed to have one legally. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.