jefferson Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCEMS703

Im going to be in the louisville area next week and there is a large amount of freq's I will only have (1) one UHF and (1) one VHF radio with both only 16 channels, can anyone give me a little help with witch freqs for both radios i should program for the most activity,
i only need EMS, Fire and Police freq's,
Thanks, Brandon

R U looking for transmit and recieve with pl's or just receive with pl's. I have The VHF Fire Channels. I attached a .doc with the confirmed Jefferson County VHF Channels I have but, a few I am not sure of the PL's.

Attachments

• Jefferson County Fire Channel 1 Repeater.doc
    24 KB · Views: 195

jerk

CCEMS703 said:
Im going to be in the louisville area next week and there is a large amount of freq's I will only have (1) one UHF and (1) one VHF radio with both only 16 channels, can anyone give me a little help with witch freqs for both radios i should program for the most activity,
i only need EMS, Fire and Police freq's,
Thanks, Brandon

I have attached my USAD 396t file. Not totally accurate, unable to hear the County all the time, but should be a good start. And I added MetroSafe, but I have not had time to label it.

AL

Last edited:

CCEMS703

Thanks for the Freqs but ar all of them active or just the dispatch freqs also can anyone tell me if all the EMS freqs in the datebase are any good or just the dispatch channel, they are listed as MED 1, Med 2 Med 3 and so on

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
As listed in NewsAlan's USD files - for EMS: Channels 9(Urban) & 10 (Suburban) are the active dispatch channels. Channel 6(suburban) and 5(urban) are the service or BS channels. Channel 8 (and possibly 7) is med unit to hospital call-ins, (mostly). All his frequencies and pl tones are accurate, as are NOFDExplorer's (though he's missing a pl tone or two).

Med channels 1,2,3, are rarely, if ever used. 4 is a back-up service channel.

On fire, channels 1-4 (Urban) are used. 4 is dispatch. 1 is most operations, 2 is for used on big fires. 3 are investigators and inspectors. Channels 1-3 (Suburban), mutual aid and dispatch are in heavy use. Channel 4 is an overflow channel.

On suburban police, channels 1 and 2 are dispatch channels. 3 is for warrants and other mundance stuff. 4 is a simplex BS channel. Command is a patch to urban channels.

I don't listen much to urban police, so I don't know much about them.

Urban is within the old city limits. Suburban is outside that (general outside of the watterson expressway).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.