Jefferson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghubb_0202

I need help. I can’t find Blue Ridge Mountain Volunteer Fires station tones anywhere, I want to program my minitor to alert for their station, but obviously without the station tones i can’t. Does anyone know both the fire and ems call tones for blue ridge mountain volunteer fire dept in jefferson county wv?

atlong

Database Admin
Hi gubb_0202...if you have a Uniden BC436 or 536, you can search out the tones for all fire stations in the county (How to video:
) . If you don't have one of these scanners, I can put my 536 in search to find out the tones for you. Let me know. Thx.

ghubb_0202

I have a minitor V. That would be great if you could find both the fire and ems tones for station 5 BRMVFC. Much appreciated!

atlong

Database Admin
Still working on it. Man, I know station 5 was busy this weekend, but I was out when it was all going on. Sunday was pretty slow too. I did manage to get stations 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, tho.

Also, this could help me out...do you know when they drop dispatch tones, do they do it separately for EMS and Fire or do they do it per apparatus needed or is it just a general station alert, or is it all of the above? This will help me gather the info. Also, what exactly do you need? Fire, EMS, Station general, etc?

atlong

Database Admin
What does it take to apply for your own channel

GorillaKong are you asking how to apply to get your own TalkGroup on the state trunking system? There is multipage document out there that describes this, or you could contact the Jefferson County Communication Director and ask. It's possible they limit access to government entities only.

Status
Not open for further replies.