Jefferson county

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
I am currently in Arnold and I am hearing SLATER JeffCo loud and clear on site 104. Not even a peep out of site 105, even as close to the area that i am in.

nick1427d

Premium Subscriber
I suggested a change to the database. If you map out the frequencies licensed to specific towers within Jeffco then the "south" simulcast site should be changed to "north" as they are mostly located in the northern part of the county. Not exactly sure why or how that is listed that way. See map below, I think I'm missing one north between Cedar Hill and Pevely, north of Hillsboro.

rippedradio

Premium Subscriber
I have a similar issue, I thought it was me, I have been monitoring JeffCo south 8125 for YEARS. My OP25 setup would tskblk roll but no freq or audio. I got a new laptop never got OP25 setup and switched to sdrtrunk with the same outcome, I get data and events with ZERO calls. I did switch to the MOSWIN site local just to be sure my sdrtrunk setup was functioning and it is working great. For me I was monitoring South site 104. Something has changed...

bdzig

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone confirm what police departments are still on VHF in southern Jefferson County, and which are on SLATER? If they are still on VHF, what frequencies are they currently using and have you heard them on there lately?