Jersey City Police Officer Shot and Killed in the LIne of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexscan

Very sad, That scumbag was already wanted for another murder. He probably thought one more wont make a difference. He tried to kill the Officers in the second Radio car also but they got him first

SCPD

QRT
get this straight

So lets get this straight,there was no motive,no robbery of the Walgreens?This guy was running around with a gun to kill cops?
Whats this world coming to?Jersey City is a scary place,many shootouts.This is sad,RIP Santiago.Another working class guy just trying to do his job cut down in his prime.

Essexscan

That's what I understand as of now and to top it off something happened again last night. Possible shootout with ESU Officers City is tight-Lipped about this one. Might be another ambush shooting

ewhite134

JCPD on Alert

Last night a JCPD ESU unit had a object (possibly a pipe) thrown through the windshield striking one of the officers. The person who was shot by JCPD was hit two times and was transported to Jersey City Medical Center and is still alive. It seems like the gangs have declared war on the South and West District cops. And even worse the shrine they setup for the murderer just makes me sick.

SCPD

QRT
Gangs

Yes I think thats what they have to deal with down there in Jersey City,all the gangs ,what is it the Bloods and the Crypts? I read someplace that theres like 25 gangs in Jersey Alone! I feel bad for this cop and his family they have to deal with this kind of crap nowadays.Killing a cop is fun to these gangs,sounds a bit mental to me.Something is wrong upstairs that people have stooped to this kind of level.Its scary out there in the streets,be safe,I know theres a few cops,ems and firefighters out there,kudos to you my friends for risking your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.