Jersey county

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbus91

does any one know of the frequncies for ranging rivers in grafton IL, if ya do let me know and if you know of any other codes for any other thaing let me know to

i relly whant to know if any one has the code to listen to the polce talk car to car

help me out yall

shortbus91

hey thanks but i allready did that thats why i am asking for help i looked and the name is thier but no codes or any thaing go look check it out

Radio_Cowboy

I've seen Grafton PD units at Raging Rivers....might try the TAC freq, 153.965. Also don't speed through Grafton! Route 100 (The River Road) is a MAJOR speed trap for Grafton PD.

shortbus91

ya i live in jerseyville i travle that raod from time to time going to grafton and ya right if theier anint a grafton police car along the river road thier are at lest 1 or 2 state cops thier ever day

shortbus91

hey

i put that code in 153.9650 and haveint hered any thaing for 2 hours now doint thaink it works
any budy else have any other ideas

shortbus91

to clear up my self

does any one know of the frequncies for ranging rivers in grafton IL, if ya do let me know and if you know of any other codes for any other thaing let me know to

well to clear up my first ? i asked i whant to knmow if any one has the codes that i can listen to what is happening within the park

and then the code for listening to the cops for jerseyville car to car and then car to dispatch and dispatch to car and cop to cop
this is for jerseyville IL

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
If you own one of the newer scanners you could use "CloseCall-Uniden, or "Sweeper"-GRE/RS and if your within a block or so from the police car it will record the freqy being used.....Great Feature!!

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Also if you go to the "database" on this web site , click on ILL, click on Jersey Co, they look like they have gone to new split freqy's, the whole lineup for Jersey Co and Jerseyville is located there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.