Jet Blue Customer Service at Southwest Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

I close-called their frequency on my way home last week, while stuck at the airport for several hours. They use 467.0125 PL 203.5. I submitted it to the DB, and still awaiting it to go through. Meanwhile, you all may want to add it to your notes. Very good listening. I was able to keep up to date with my plane's status the entire time, just by monitoring at the airport.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
The airport by me still uses analog I thought they went to dmr. I have to drive by again tomorrow see what I hear.

asnhnetwork

They are DMR up by me at Newark Airport, but analog at Southwest airport

I am trying to get the Newark Airport Jet Blue
if you could submit to the db would be appreciated.

sorry for hijacki g a Florida thread. ( No pun intended)

Analogrules

You can hear the Jet Blue pilots while the plane is on the ground talk to customer service at times at Newark Airport on 129.075 and 136.600. However, their exact frequency for Customer Service agents only (inside the airport) has been a mystery. I know they are digital by hearing their radios and they are thought to be on this TDMA Trunked System (which cannot be monitored by any scanner) right here. Even when I was next to them in Newark speaking in their radios, nothing was close-called.

ARINC (Newark International Airport) Trunking System, Newark, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

ecps92

You likely got them on the Repeater input, they are on 462.0125 FB2 & 463.4625
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPXD656 - JETBLUE AIRWAYS - Frequencies Summary

I close-called their frequency on my way home last week, while stuck at the airport for several hours. They use 467.0125 PL 203.5. I submitted it to the DB, and still awaiting it to go through. Meanwhile, you all may want to add it to your notes. Very good listening. I was able to keep up to date with my plane's status the entire time, just by monitoring at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.