• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

jim from the colorado discussion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie621

I am the one who is blind and has a pro-2096. I asked Jim to wrap a towel around his head and try to work the scanner without seeing it. I told him to leave the car at home and to stay away from the stairs. We haven't heard from him in a day or so so I hope he dodn't fall off the ship. and if you see him at the scanner meeting and he has a few bumps on his head you will know he was just practicing the scanner a little too hard

Joseph11

Do a Google search for "ZeroWing" and "all your base are belong to us".

SCPD

not sure whats going on either..

BTW- Phil Smith, that is the best avatar ever.

-Dylan

radiogirl

Wtf Is Going On??

Me thinks someone has been smoking something they should leave alone

Thayne

Premium Subscriber
Sometimes you just have to let your hair down when a weekend starts :)

car2back

I wondered how long it would take for the infamous "Zero Wing" thing to show up here... I still don't get the snakes thing :confused: :lol:

KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
phil_smith said:
That crossed my mind... speaking of, looks like Samuel L. Jackson made a bad career move :lol:
Heck no...this movie will end up being one of those cult favorites that will stand the test of time...and Sam J. will always be a movie god in my book...that's why I own the limited edition DVDs of both Pulp Fiction & Jackie Brown :cool:
(BTW Phil: yes, I also own Super Troopers :D You want a literacola??)

NightFox

poltergeisty....it's called relaxing and having a sense of humor ;) AZScanner...don't worry, there are those of us that understand and laughed at the image :)

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Well, I don't find it very funny to laugh at someones writing abilitys. Especially that of the blind.

I freaking hate animi. :lol: I know it looks as though I'm really pissed, but I'm not. Just a little distraught from entering the world of "slapstick Comedy" here in the drunken unkind Tavern. Cheers! :)

KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
poltergeisty said:
I freaking hate animi.
I am going to guess you actually meant anime...."All your base are belong to us" is not anime...it was bad translation in a video game from Japanese to English...

Link
Have fun learning!

stevie621

Well Jerry so you don't like my grammar. I can't use my spell check like I do in outlook express. I have decided what is to be done with you. We will hand-cuff you in the tavern and let you starve all day. Then we will all have the best bacon cheese burgers made and we will give you one. Just as you are about to take a bite, the Irish Catholic guide dog Finnegan will wolf it out of your hand and we will all laugh.
eyes00only said:
That whole post makes no sense at all, ie, grammar etc.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.