Jim Vargo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtFuzz

I was given a pro106, I got it work a little bit, but I need to talk to someone. I read the manual, but no help. If someone can either call me or meet me near Akron Ohio, I would greatly appreciate it. 440-465-6607. Thank you. Jim.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I was given a pro106, I got it work a little bit, but I need to talk to someone. I read the manual, but no help. If someone can either call me or meet me near Akron Ohio, I would greatly appreciate it. 440-465-6607. Thank you. Jim.
If you were reading the original manual that came with the scanner, maybe the Easier to Read version would be of more assistance: Easier to Read Pro-651/652/106/197 - WS1040/1065 - PSR 500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

(same link QDP2012 posted)

Also, if you are looking for someone close to you to walk you through some of this, I'd suggest that you request your thread to be moved to the Ohio forum, where you'd more likely encounter someone in your vicinity. To do that, click on the red-outlined triangle in the upper right corner of your first post in this thread, to 'report' it to as Moderator. In the box that comes up to enter a reason for the report, just add a note requesting the move.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
And NEVER give your phone number out! Use email instead. You never know what kooks might be reading this...caution is always the best policy

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.