JNCR Compatible transceivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

awg9tech

Premium Subscriber
They have been asked. The question is in the que.

However with COVID/Telework and all the other disruptions, mine is at the bottom of the list.

With an upcoming mission requiring coms, I figured that someone here might know the answer.

So, thanks for all the “help”? You know folks, no reply or “I don’t know”is sometimes an appropriate answer.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
They have been asked. The question is in the que.

However with COVID/Telework and all the other disruptions, mine is at the bottom of the list.

With an upcoming mission requiring coms, I figured that someone here might know the answer.

So, thanks for all the “help”? You know folks, no reply or “I don’t know”is sometimes an appropriate answer.

So you believe that putting an unauthorized bootleg radio on a Military TRS is a good idea?

No disrespect meant, but stop while you are ahead.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hard to believe, even with our government and covid telework, that if you have a mission that requires comms they would not provide you with what is being required, and want you to go purchase your own $6000 radio and program it with no knowledge of the system info, possibly putting lives at risk.

awg9tech

Premium Subscriber
Hard to believe, even with our government and covid telework, that if you have a mission that requires comms they would not provide you with what is being required, and want you to go purchase your own $6000 radio and program it with no knowledge of the system info, possibly putting lives at risk.
I am the “they” who will be, in a round about way, providing the radios to our team members. I will not be purchasing “ my very own radio” with no knowledge of the system. I’ve already reached out to our local admin for programming.

I just need to know what our choices are.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
If you won't be purchasing them let the local admin who's programming it make the selection, since he knows the system better than anyone.

awg9tech

Premium Subscriber
If you won't be purchasing them let the local admin who's programming it make the selection, since he knows the system better than anyone.
We/I have to make the purchase due to contract requirements, then work the programming with admin and/or the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.