Jobbie Nooner Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjf

Sheriff's marine unit bolsters party patrols

The Macomb County Sheriff's Office Marine Division will join other marine law enforcement agencies today in patrolling the waters off Gull Island in Lake St. Clair during the Jobbie Nooner party. The event, which attracts hundreds of boaters who tie their vessels together to drink and party, has come under increased scrutiny in recent years because of trash left on Gull Island. To keep the event clean, the St. Clair Shores-based We Are Here Foundation has set out port-a-potties and trash cans on the island.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
I am sure that the Macomb County Sheriff's Dept. Marine Patrol will be there too. Probably this time next year, they will be coordinating the event on the MPSCS. I just hope that nobody is injured or killed from operating a watercraft under the influence of alcohol.

73's

Ron

seamusg

I've already heard Coast Guard broadcasts for a disabled boat at the island. It's starting early, also heard DNR traffic on RAP4 for the island. Should also hear St. Clair county on MPSCS, since the island is in St. Clair co.

bigbluemsp

seamusg said:
I've already heard Coast Guard broadcasts for a disabled boat at the island. It's starting early, also heard DNR traffic on RAP4 for the island. Should also hear St. Clair county on MPSCS, since the island is in St. Clair co.

Yes people seem to think it's in Macomb when its 6 miles fom the border.

Its nothing more then a excuse to get drunk, smoke dope, screw and take a day off work to act like morons.

Last year they had a stabbing, and 2 rapes happen at the event.

MacombMonitor

Those outings are like one giant cesspool of nastiness! When it gets crowed to capacity they should drop a net over it, and drag them into the deep water! :twisted:

seamusg

MacombMonitor said:
Those outings are like one giant cesspool of nastiness! When it gets crowed to capacity they should drop a net over it, and drag them into the deep water! :twisted:
The only deap spot out there is the shipping channel. The rest is very shallow, and draging them to the channel would most likely put them in Canada or Indian teritory and I don't think they would want them.

seamusg said:

Rap 4 and District 10.

Also heard the St Clair marine Division too.

seamusg

newbie said:
Rap 4 and District 10.

Also heard the St Clair marine Division too.
Heard the District 10 traffic, one of the DNR boats lost his trim tab control, and had to return to shore. Should get busy just before dark, since most of them can't find their way home at night.

seamusg said:
Heard the District 10 traffic, one of the DNR boats lost his trim tab control, and had to return to shore. Should get busy just before dark, since most of them can't find their way home at night.

Heard that on the drive home.

bigbluemsp

They should have been on that TG all along.

I hope the gates of hell open up and swallows the hole lotta lazy, drunken half whits down there.

policeMonitor

wjf said:
Don't have a boat, eh? :D

oh yea i am a big time fisherman i fish st clair river and lake st clair i just try to stay away from crap like that

also had the marine radio base on and heard salvage crews on channel 14 they where looking for a boat with no lights and marine base one also told marine 8 (boat) that there where 6 females standing on the bow waveing there cell phones lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.