Joescanner appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amusement

Joe, you don't know me but, before I found Radio Reference I used your website http://www.joescanner.com

It was a great help then and occassional I hop over to it to see if there's updates. The NW Frequency Directory (listed on joescanner.com) is an excellent reference.

Also, I want to say "thanks Joe" for keeping the sight up. I feel it's the best "local" scanner website out here.

Regards

Jim (Hillsboro)

joescanner

Just another radio geek.
Thanks

As I posted elsewhere, the fate of joescanner.com is in the balance right now as I decide how to allocate my budget. With the work that Lindsay has done and continues to do with RR, my skills and ideas have been surpassed (my original idea for JoeScanner was to do exactly as Lindsay has done with RR -- way back when this was just the "Trunked Radio Infromation Page" at lcblanton.com!).

I'll be making my final decision at the end of the month -- the server bandwidth renews in the middle of June.

joe

RandyH

Hey Joe,

I sent you an email praising your site after I found it a few years back. It is the best Portland metro scanning site around due to your knowledge and accuracy. I still look to it first then RR. Whatever you decide, hopefully you'll continue to use your talents here.

Randy - Gresham

Status
Not open for further replies.