Johns Creek and Milton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Assuming they're both still operating on Fulton County's TRS, does anyone have any frequencies for Johns Creek PD or Milton PD? Also, not sure if Johns Creek Fire has started operating like the PD has but also their TGs if they have.

N8IAA

Metrofire31 said:
Assuming they're both still operating on Fulton County's TRS, does anyone have any frequencies for Johns Creek PD or Milton PD? Also, not sure if Johns Creek Fire has started operating like the PD has but also their TGs if they have.
If you look down the forum, I posted the same thing. Posted on yahoo scanatlanta and nothing yet. Running Fulton county and Forsyth in open mode on the 96 and haven't picked up anything.
Larry

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Have you tried the old Northside FCPD channels? I'm just guessing here. Also, have you kept an ear out on Alpharetta, Roswell or Sandy Springs?

BTW - After our 59 at PDK, I was sunburned like you wouldn't believe on my head! Now I'm peeling! Next time, I'm not going to forget my hat! :)

N8IAA

b7spectra said:
Have you tried the old Northside FCPD channels? I'm just guessing here. Also, have you kept an ear out on Alpharetta, Roswell or Sandy Springs?

BTW - After our 59 at PDK, I was sunburned like you wouldn't believe on my head! Now I'm peeling! Next time, I'm not going to forget my hat! :)

My arms and face were too:)) I hear a lot of spanish on the old FCSO vhf. Will give a listen though. Alpharetta, Roswell are normal stuff. SS the same. I haven't gotten any new TGID's off of Fulton Co. They locked down the elementary near my subdivision this morning. GCPD helo was up and PD cars going through my neighborhood. Got two of three perps for what I don't know.
L8ter,
Larry

_godawgs_

They are still on Fulton County's system. They are sharing N.Fulton Pd talkgroup (46384) with the city of milton for now. Dont know much more than that. But i have heard them on N.fultons talkgroup as of lastnight.

Metrofire31 said:

N8IAA

_godawgs_ said:
They are still on Fulton County's system. They are sharing N.Fulton Pd talkgroup (46384) with the city of milton for now. Dont know much more than that. But i have heard them on N.fultons talkgroup as of lastnight.

Any car id's for Johns Creek and Milton?
Larry

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
I kinda figured they might "reuse" an existing TG.

BTW N8IAA, I'll tell the boss to put in a good word for you!

_godawgs_

new id

I was scanning N. Fulton Pd talkgroup, and the dispatcher asked a unit to switch to tac 8. Id number 46928 displayed and showed as new. I am assuming this was in reference to a john’s creek unit, for the dispatcher was asking the unit to key up on his portable, then to key up on the car system. The dispatcher did this with another unit…so it is my guess that talkgroup id 46928 is being used for john’s creek Pd.

_godawgs_

If I had to guess, I would say you are probably right. They seem to be borrowing, or temporally using whatever TGs they can on the Fulton system, while awaiting for something more permanent. But I am sure that Johns Creek is using it as the TAC channel, for I have followed several conversations over from Main to TAC on that TG id. So I guess they will be borrowing that id for a bit. Has anyone heard anything about whether Johns Creek will be joining in on Alpharetta’s new 911/Dispatch center along with Milton, once it’s complete?

cavitt said:
I have that TG as the Sheriff's Office. Maybe they're borrowing it. RC

Status
Not open for further replies.