Johnson County Fire Tone Out Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyemtp

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone has the Tone Out info for Johnson County. I have been sitting here trying most of the day to do the search on my new 396xt without success.

Thanks

Joey

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
Here you go

Amity 642.5 1232.7
Whiteland 642.5 947.5
Needham 1232.7 642.5
Nineveh 642.5 1033.9

New Whiteland 1153.2 1178.7

Bargersville 713.4 523.1
523.1 713.4
Trafalgar 642.5 871.0

HOPE THIS HELPS

Joeyemtp

Thanks! It doesn't seem that Franklin does not use the tones any more unless they are calling for extra help.

Joey

DiGiTaLD

Thanks! It doesn't seem that Franklin does not use the tones any more unless they are calling for extra help.
Correct. Franklin, White River, and Greenwood use MOSCAD on a SAFE-T system talkgroup for firehouse alerting.

Joeyemtp

Do either of you know, with the 396xt, can you scan your normal channels and it pop over to tone out if it detects the signal?

thanks

Joey

whitesox4life

Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9100/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

no. It will only operate in 1 mode (FTO or scan). FTO cannot be used while in scan operations.

indiana1983

Johnson County Fire

Does anyone know if the 154.010 operates on a Repeater and if so what the input frequency or call sign would be??? Also what is the correct PL tone for this frequency??????? Any help would be appericated.

Thanks

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
What is it with you and inputs? Are you the County kerchunker?
Research these license's and you will be able to see if it's a repeater or operated in simplex mode.

If your listening to it you would have known that's it's a simplex frequency.

indiana1983

Johnson County Fire

Ok I relize that they are simplex but what tones do they use?? Also Nineveh Fire has a different frequenecy too and am in the process of finding out that info through a firefighter from there. And for your info all the reasons why you think is all wrong. I am none of those. Thats probably what you do and why us emergency responders can't get through to dispatch. I dont know what your thinking but its down the wrong path. Also do you know what the repeater frequency would be for STAT EMS??? They have added a frequency but dont know much about it, and thier 154.385 frequency, you dont hear nothing. I know that they still use their system, they only have SAFE-T 800 radios in their ambulances.

Any help would be appericated.

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
Ok I relize that they are simplex but what tones do they use?? Also Nineveh Fire has a different frequenecy too and am in the process of finding out that info through a firefighter from there. And for your info all the reasons why you think is all wrong. I am none of those. Thats probably what you do and why us emergency responders can't get through to dispatch. I dont know what your thinking but its down the wrong path. Also do you know what the repeater frequency would be for STAT EMS??? They have added a frequency but dont know much about it, and thier 154.385 frequency, you dont hear nothing. I know that they still use their system, they only have SAFE-T 800 radios in their ambulances.

Any help would be appericated.

"And for your info all the reasons why you think is all wrong. I am none of those. Thats probably what you do and why us emergency responders can't get through to dispatch"

Not sure what that means? If you needed ANY input frequencies your radio(s) would already have them programmed in it (them) anyways.

As far as the probably what you do and why us emergency responders can't get through to dispatch is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The info you request in your posts is basic info that usually can be found with a little searching.

Good luck in your search. I will no longer post any replys to help you. You seem to have it all figured out.

indiana1983

Does anyone know what STAT Amb frequency they are using, thier are 2 on there frequencies list that could be listed as the repeater, ALso what would ther PL tone be???? Does anyone know what Johnson Co. Fire ctcss tone is on the frequency 154.010.

THanks

DiGiTaLD

Does anyone know what Johnson Co. Fire ctcss tone is on the frequency 154.010.
Carrier squelch. That's right, you get to listen to Hamilton County, too.

At one time it did (maybe still does from time to time, don't know because I don't listen to the VHF side anymore) transmit DCS 023, at least intermittently. I'm not sure what purpose that served because seemingly nobody decoded it. There were times when it would and times when it wouldn't and I'd end up missing traffic. Don't listen to VHF anymore because only the initial tone-out is multicasted on VHF, but the rest of the operations traffic is on SAFE-T.

If you really want to listen to the VHF side of things, I would go with carrier squelch to be sure you don't miss anything.

indiana1983

ok thanks for the info?? my question was do you know anything about STAT EMS?? I dont know which frequencies are are operating on and don't know the PL tone either?? Can you help???

indiana1983

STAT Ambulance

Do you know if what PL tone they use, I don't know?? Thanks for the info. I have always thought they used 155-385 for everything, thats why I am not picking up their dispatch is because they use a repeater system?? I really apperciate the info. Any help would be nice on what the PL or DCS tones are??????????

dfoutch

Premium Subscriber
I just noticed I put the repeater frequency wrong, it should be 151.4. I don"t know of any control tones, they don't come to madison co very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.