Johnson County Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbtins

Radio went dark in Bartholomew County, just in the last few days, so I had to get on here and update everything to P25 system... I guess I had been running on borrowed time. Anywho....

I have a question about Johnson County Safe T -- did Greenwood PD and Edinburgh PD get rolled into the overall Johnson County dispatch? I seem to remember there used to be specific talk groups for these two agencies.

Thanks.. Mike T

mbtins

Greenwood PD is on 10811.

Thanks -- do you know if they changed how they operate from a dispatch perspective in Johnson county (like consolidating operations), or has it been this way all along and this was just a database thing? Just curious. Mike T

srobophoto

Thanks -- do you know if they changed how they operate from a dispatch perspective in Johnson county (like consolidating operations), or has it been this way all along and this was just a database thing? Just curious. Mike T
All police and fire agencies are dispatched from a communications center located behind the jail in Franklin. It has been this way for several years.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
GPD is North Control, SO and other PD's are on Central Control, and County Control. All FD/EMS is now on a single dispatch, and shared Firegrounds. They consolidated a couple of years before the SAFE-T went to P25. Johnson County is also doing some repurposing again in near future. Also, I hear Bartholomew on SAFE-T pretty often.

Status
Not open for further replies.