Johnson county sara network

Bandit52241

I set up a test group on my sds200 and avoided everything on RR's database. I came up with alot of out of county stuff but curious if anyone happens to know a few talkgroups that I found and unable to locate on the database. 52581 and 52612. Both should be on johnson county but I am not seeing them. also I came across 41641, should be cedar county but its not listed there either. Last one is an id of 800. couldn't locate that on any sara network. Any help would be appreciated. Also, is there another site that would have more talkgroups listed? Not sure if the FCC site would list talkgroups.

mws72

On the Cedar Co one I have two Cedar Co RIDs that affiliated with it as seen in Unitrunker. They have been on other Cedar Co fire TGs and Scott Co & Johnson Co Fire TGs too.

thatoneiowan

Feed Provider
I would guess 19208 would be Washington Cty interop or patch channel and 10003 would be a ISICS statewide tac

Bandit52241

52612 sounds like a water department, coralville, iowa city, u of i, north liberty. not sure whom it is but they were talking about releasing the water and up to speed and running water to the pump