Johnson County Sheriff Talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

btclark08

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had any luck finding the Johnson County (Indiana) Sheriff's dept talkgroups. I am assuming they are in the SAFE-T net but I cannot hear them. On the broadcastify side of the website, someone is hosting a feed which includes the Sheriff's office and they seem to list some talkgroup numbers (8000 is listed as the JCS TG), however I don't hear anything on that group. Any help would be appreciated.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had any luck finding the Johnson County (Indiana) Sheriff's dept talkgroups. I am assuming they are in the SAFE-T net but I cannot hear them. On the broadcastify side of the website, someone is hosting a feed which includes the Sheriff's office and they seem to list some talkgroup numbers (8000 is listed as the JCS TG), however I don't hear anything on that group. Any help would be appreciated.
The ones listed on the feed are for the OLD SAFE-T... Before the conversion to P25, and Centralization of Dispatch. You need to look at the actual database listing for SAFE-T to see the current set up. None of the old TG's listed on the feed are valid any longer.
Here is the current Law Enforcement TG listing:
10809 JCLE County Control (Primary Sheriff, Edinburgh & Southern Towns) CH 1
10810 JCLE Central Control (Franklin PD, Sheriff, Central Towns) CH 2
10811 JCLE North Control (Whiteland/New Whiteland PD's, Greenwood PD, Sheriff) CH 3
10812 JCLE Headquarters (Countywide Information) CH 4
Then you have the Event TGs for TAC and Special Events. Then Car to Cars etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Oh, forgot to add Bargersville PD in the North Control list.... (Some SO and other PD units do run encryption, but it is rather rare.)
Also note, the original VHF Freqs will soon be fully NXDN repeaters and some users WILL have Encryption. This will be the backup system to the SAFE-T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattnik

Database Admin
I worked there until recently.

North is only Greenwood
Central is only Franklin and New Whiteland
Everything else (Whiteland, JCSO, Bargersville, Trafalgar, PLPD and EPD) is on County.

HQ is.... HQ stuff....

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.