Johnston County

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

Hey I Dont mean too Get On Peoples nerves But Im Still Trying Too Find some Info.
What Is the Frequency For the Johnston County Sherriffs Department.
I Know There On 800MHZ I Have Some of the frequencies But I Here A Lot of Noise On Them.
I Have A Digital Hand Held Scanner.
And Please Dont Close This Topic.
So I Can Get Some Info.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Here is the info you are looking for....
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=293
The reason you are hearing "noise" instead of comms is that the Johnston County Sheriff's
Department operates on this system in Provoice mode...and there are
no scanners on the market that can decode and follow Provoice communications...so
unless you can convince someone at the johnston county radio shop to sell
you a EDACS Provoice capable 2 way radio that is already programmed with the
Sheriff talkgroups you are not going to be able to monitor them....
I will leave this thread open for now since for once you did not ask for info to be spoonfed to you (although I basically did that anyway)...
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

J

justy

I Know That Sucks To Not Be Able Too Hear The Johnston County Sherriff.
Yall Can Email me At Justy735@hotmail.com If Yall Come Up On Any Frequencies That I Could Listen Too The Sherriffs Department in Johnston County on.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
justy said:
I Know That Sucks To Not Be Able Too Hear The Johnston County Sherriff.
Yall Can Email me At Justy735@hotmail.com If Yall Come Up On Any Frequencies That I Could Listen Too The Sherriffs Department in Johnston County on.

Ok...one last comment then I will close this thread....I have tried explaning this to you on and off the message boards Justy...hopefully this will answer any future questions you might have:

1) DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ASKING PEOPLE TO SEND YOU FREQUENCIES! We have a database here at RR.com! If you can't find it there then do some legwork yourself and submit the database info we are lacking that you find! You come across as someone who is lazy and does not want to help anyone else but only wants people to send him info while sitting back and not contributing anything!
2) SEARCH AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER THREAD! Your first question in this thread could have been answered on your own if you had bothered to look up the Johnston County System in the database then did a little research on Provoice systems in the wiki here at radioreference.com or one of the many Provoice threads here at radioreference.com!

I am not trying to be a hardass Justy and I want you to be a contributor here at Radioreference.com but it is my job to keep this forum progressing in a positive manner which means not allowing threads that say "spoonfeed me suchandsuch agencies at email@email.com and I won't contribute anything in return"....If you have any more questions feel free to Private Message me or send me an email to KE4ZNR@radioreference.com . Thanks again for understanding and for making changes to your posting patterns!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.