jon benet ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RckyMtns2

KUSA - A Boulder County District Attorney investigator is bringing a suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case back to the United States.
The suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand Wednesday morning.

The suspect has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public.

The suspect is expected to arrive back in the United States, possibly within the next two days, accompanied by an investigator from the Boulder DA's office.

The Boulder County DA's office has not confirmed the identity of the suspect, but is expected to have a press conference later today.
9NEWS.com will live stream the event.

funcritter

If it's true, the sad thing is that the Mother passed away looking guilty in the minds of millions of people.

Hpefully this is the right person they have arrested and will be charged with lil Jon Benet's death.

cstockmyer

funcritter said:
If it's true, the sad thing is that the Mother passed away looking guilty in the minds of millions of people.

Hpefully this is the right person they have arrested and will be charged with lil Jon Benet's death.

9 news is saying he knew things not released to the public, and that he was or is a teacher.

BobWeb

funcritter said:

That is, in my opinion, one of the many problems with our "trial by media" approach to high profile crimes these days.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
The plot thickens..The Ex-Wife of the Suspect says they were in AL at the time of the crime and there is no way he could have done this..Very interesting story line unfolding..

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
scanner_freak said:
The plot thickens..The Ex-Wife of the Suspect says they were in AL at the time of the crime and there is no way he could have done this..Very interesting story line unfolding..

Yes an interesting turn but I bet Boulder DA office has DNA evidence.

http://tinyurl.com/ov8nd

News conference at 10am local.

Jim<

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
jon benet

watching the so called press conference being held, most of the questions can't be answered which i understand. so why bother with a press conference? just tell what you can , televise it , then the reporters won't have to waste gas. but wait that makes too much sense.

cstockmyer

This whole thing does not pass the smell test. Even the news media can't place him in Boulder or Colorado at the time of the murder. As much as I don't like the media, they seem to be good at finding out where someones bodies are...Lets also not forget, no forced entry, "ruff" drafts of the letter, they asked for the exact amount of Mr. Ramsey's bonus. The more and more I think about it, it just makes less and less since. That's just my thoughts though.

RckyMtns2

Well, even if this is a hoax...noone can deny that this person is a wacko...and at least for the time being this wacko is off the streets and away from preying on more innocent kids and messing up more lifes!!

funcritter

I'm getting disappointed in this whole 'arrest' as each day goes by. I'm doubting this man had anything to do with her death at all now. He's just a wacko who researched everything he could find about her and is enjoying the attention. I think it shows in his face.

papaelk

Poll

Do you believe John Karr murdered JonBenet Ramsey

Do you believe John Karr's claim he murdered JonBenet?
Yes (12.7 %)
No (61.7 %)
Don't know (25.6 %)

15851 votes counted

<< Back to 9news.com

While we try to ensure accurate representations of your opinions,
www.9news.com polls are not scientific and should not be referenced as such.

Copyright KUSA-TV, a division of Multimedia Holdings Corporation

Troop

the whole thing hinges on that DNA....cant wait to see if there's powder in that bomb or not

evilklown

well what i heard on cnn is that whatever country he was in he was going to be going to jail so he said something about the case so he could got to jail out here then have to in the other country because the jail there was worse then here. but who knows. i think it was a inside family or friend job.

Thayne

It is a ***** to tell if somebody is a "Mr. Rogers" or a wacko pervert.

I knew a school principal once that gave me doubts, and I never did figure it out before he retired.

I guess his name made me wonder--Mr. Reamer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.