Joplin Area Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I am helping someone program their 436HP.

Since I have monitored the Joplin, Missouri area, I am familiar with most of the digital systems including MOSWIN and the NXDN system nearby.

However, I don't know if any analog frequencies are worth programming.

I could use some help please.

daddyjohn

Carl Junction PD & FD, Joplin Airport, Railroads - KCS, BNSF, MN&A, Medical Helicopters,
Also Webb City PD is nxdn.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I am helping someone program their 436HP.

Since I have monitored the Joplin, Missouri area, I am familiar with most of the digital systems including MOSWIN and the NXDN system nearby.

However, I don't know if any analog frequencies are worth programming.

I could use some help please.
I'm confused - are you in Waco or Joplin? We have a Faceboko group in Joplin that is very active with local scanner stuff - if you or the person you are programing for is interested let me know

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I will let this person know. My wife is from St. James. Other relatives live outside of Sioux City, Iowa. Hence, I travel that way on occasion. I live in Waco, Texas where there is very little encryption, thank God.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help. I am going to ask the same question again, but with digital. What conventional P25 frequencies are active around the Joplin/Jasper County area. Which of these are patched to other systems? I am loading the ones mentioned above.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
What you see in Radio Reference for Jasper and Newton county is well updated by our group of scanner people - pretty much what you see there is what's real! OF course, much depends on what the person wants to hear. Then the P25 Joplin trunked system has encryption on main PD TGs, but not fire and other TGs like bus and parks etc.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I'm confused - are you in Waco or Joplin? We have a Faceboko group in Joplin that is very active with local scanner stuff - if you or the person you are programing for is interested let me know

What is the name of the Facebook page? Joplin Scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.