Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzalu

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help with my Airshow setup for JSOH Airshow next year and in general. I have a file I created but I am not sure if it is good enough ... could someone look at it for me and make suggestions? If anyone is willing to share their FreeSCAN, ARC or UASD files for the show I'd appreciate it as well.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Attachments

• JSOH 2013.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 103

gonzalu

Thanks... but I was actually looking for info on Joint Services Open House @ Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland (Prince George County) :)

I appreciate your reply however...

tronman54

The Joint Base Andrews air show will not return to the Washington region next year. Officials at Andrews Air Base say budget cuts are forcing them to make the yearly air show into a biennial event.

Approximately 200,000 people attended last weekend's free show, but the region will have to wait until 2014 for the next one.

A spokesperson for the base says the air show, which costs $2.1 million dollars to produce, is important for community outreach, but the military needs to save money.
This is from WAMU Radio 88.5 FM

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Manny I don't wish to sound rude, but since there won't be another JSOH until 2014, I kinda doubt anyone is going to care right now...and who knows what will change in 2 years? Certainly narrowbanding will be more and more prevalent, and there may be even more changes to come

Mike

gonzalu

Manny I don't wish to sound rude, but since there won't be another JSOH until 2014, I kinda doubt anyone is going to care right now...and who knows what will change in 2 years? Certainly narrowbanding will be more and more prevalent, and there may be even more changes to come

Mike

Mike that's a great point.. .and that's not rude at all :)

I was just in the middle of cleaning up and adding stuff to my files so was anxious LOL. I will bury it until then... thanks a bunch as usual!

angeloesteban

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey I also wanted to make Airshow setup for JSOH Airshow but don't have much knowledge related to it so please can you guide me how to do it.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Really it isn't worth putting something together right now - there won't be another show until 2014 (if then, depending on budget issues), and there could be a lot of changes before that.

However if you want to get an idea of what has been heard in the past, the JSOH wiki is the place to go...

Joint Services Open House - The RadioReference Wiki

Mike

angeloesteban

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey thanks a lot you told me that it will be in 2014 as I was not knowing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.